My BeStIeS!!!

My BeStIeS!!!
LuV aLL Of DeM!!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

CoLLeGe HuH!!!!

omg woke up 2day morning!!!!mum started shouting n asked me 2 wake up...aiya!!!i told my mum give me 5 minutes xD^^!!!after 5 minutes den i woke up!!!brush my tooth den took my shower...den wore my college outfit n hit da road!!!reach at KTM kepong sharp 7.15am!!!waited 4 Dayalini Soma Sundram den she arrived talked stories wif her den she got down at Putra station!!!den soon after tat i gt down at Kuala Lumpur Station...while i was walking 2 college!!!da place was nt lyke college at all...da place 4 so different after she left!!!went 2 class dat blady bald headed bas3rd started yelling at da whole class!!!fck la dat blady kote idiot son of a tooth xD^^
as usual a new lecturer came by 2 day she oso stress so as da class!!!i was trying 2 figure out y they kicked my lecturer!!!den i was at college da whole day!!!making short notes 4 my final x-em xD^^den i came back at home around 6pm!!straight went 2 cc played wolfteam there i n my fren ImLordViperZ vs LordShooterZ N WaVeShOoTeR 1st match we won 5-0 2nd match we kena bang 5-0 at Conquest xD^^...den left da cc sent GaRrEy bck 2 his houz...den went 2 SoLcEna54 houz!!!c c he was nt there!!!he was having dinner wif his bro den i oso had my dinner at Ali!! nw sitting n updating my blog xD^^

No comments:

Post a Comment